Sports and leisure website design and ecommerce build
Rileys run over 70 snooker and pool halls across the UK. Their sports and leisure website was very much a promotional tool but had no real sales value to their business.
They needed a new website and back end reporting system that was easy to use for customers and would automatically drive new business.
We worked intensely with all levels of the business, from operational to marketing and with technology partners, to create a new site that offers a new wealth of features:
- Multiple table bookings – enhancing group experience and driving larger returns
- Online membership – to provide invaluable data on customers and allow smoother, faster table booking
- Up-selling tools – introduced other products, such as beer and food, to the booking process to give customers added value and Rileys upfront payment
- Stand alone pricing – to allow Rileys to add products outside of their EPOS system and over ride prices for promotions
- Reporting – full system for analyzing bookings, venues and members
- Part Payment – functionality to allow groups to split payments between individuals
- Offers – ability to set up offers in till system and automatically update the website.
Their new sports and leisure website has been a massive commercial success and also proven very popular with their loyal customers.